UPDATE (July 6, 2020): All Patients, Doctors and Staff will be required to wear facemasks at all times while inside our medical and administrative facilities.
Campbell Cunningham Laser Center is NOW OPEN and seeing patients during normal working hours.
Here are some things to expect during your next visit to our office:
Our practice has implemented new safety precautions due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please be prepared for a minor screening at the entrance. Our staff will ask a few questions concerning your current health condition and temperature checks will be performed. Unless an emergency, patients who do not meet the criteria will be asked to reschedule the appointment to a later date.
To ensure utmost safety:
- Staff will be wearing masks during your visit.
- All patients are required to wear their own mask for appointments. Patients are asked to supply their own masks.
- Our lobby will be limited in terms of occupancy to promote ample spacing between patients.
- Patient companions will be asked to remain in the vehicle.
- We will be practicing social distancing at all times.
Thank you for your understanding and we urge you to continue to refer to our website and social media channels for further updates.